SOS. Help! Hong Kong terrorist kill the Hong Kong people, devil machine made in UK.

  • julie chang
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2002
      Hong Kong terrorist kill the Hong Kong people

      Dear internet friend :

      Help! Hong Kong police use brain voice read / write machine Murder Hong Kong people, 100% of True story, please E-mail your dear people and the local news, 1*10 10*100 100*1000 ..... , thank my dear Internet friend.

      Hong Kong police-terrorist's organization:

      The devil machine made in UK. the Hong Kong police now used, install police communication network, 24 hours murder Hong Kong people, this murder failure, uncovers Hong Kong police-terrorist's organization.

      By 2001-1-1~2002-11-1 for 22 months, is murdered by the police knows:

      1. Install the small machine on the head of the Hong Kong people ----- install very easy, no voice trouble, victim not feeling.

      2. Input/output voice ----- input/output the voice very clearly, in the mountain, the sewer, the elevator, input/output the voice very clearly, it does not use the dry battery.

      3. murder Hong Kong people ----- terrorists is a Hong Kong police 50 up, murder many Hong Kong people 2 years up.

      Attack Hong Kong terrorist need your power, please E-mail the world, thank my dear Internet friend.

      Home page translation : http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

      twaaaaa 2002-11-11

      Only one Life
      Yahoo search: enaaaaa

      Website: http://enaaaaa.why.to

      E-mail: twaaaaa6@...

      Chinese English French German Italian japanese Korean portuguese Spanish

      Chief Executive : http://www.info.gov.hk/ce/eindex.htm E-mail : ceo@...

      Legislative Council : http://www.legco.gov.hk/english/index.htm E-mail : pi@...