Re: FSNB bank sucks! did you try usaa

  • tmansback
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
      usaa is a great bank and you don't have to deal with the wait. It
      only takes about 7-10 days to get an account open and get checks and
      check card in the mail. No need to fill out a bunch of
      applications. And you don't need to be in the military I know that
      confuses alot of people. Yah who aren't member should also check out
      www.chexvictims.com

      --- In chexsys@y..., DREXINGER14220@w... wrote:
      > I neve had any problems with FSNB from the get go. When you open an
      > account no matter where it may be you have to order checks separate
      than
      > your starter checks. Also you can always type your info on the
      starter
      > checks until you regula ones do arrive. Also when you receive your
      > application to open an account it ask if you would like a debit
      card and
      > you have to initial it. You also pick your own PIN # as well. The
      check
      > card / debit card are all one now with the visa logo on it. From the
      > time I called to get an application to open an account and the time
      > received everything including my stater and regular, visa check
      card was
      > between 7 to 10 days. I haven't had any complaints about them than
      nor
      > do I know. At least they will open an account when no one else
      will. So
      > if you do have a lit's better than not being able to have an
      account.