RE: [chexsys] http://credithelp.faithweb.com

  • Candi Jefferson
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2002
      I applied for a credit card, savings account, checking
      account and atm card through this source. It works!!!
      You can even get approved for a business account in
      your company name.

      --- "STEWART,KENDRA (HP-USA,ex1)"
      <kendra_stewart@...> wrote:
      So this is for real? I guess I have reservations
      about paying fees to open accounts. Did you apply for
      the checking account and debit card?

      Message 2 of 10 , May 1, 2002
        Don't bother paying. There's lots of FREE, legal,
        workarounds to chex.

        PS - for most people a money market account is
        impractical. No Atm, and severely limited withdrawl
        ability.
        --- Candi Jefferson <candijefferson@...> wrote:
        > I applied for a credit card, savings account,
        > checking
        > account and atm card through this source. It
        > works!!!
        > You can even get approved for a business account in
        > your company name.
        >
        > --- "STEWART,KENDRA (HP-USA,ex1)"
        > <kendra_stewart@...> wrote:
        > So this is for real? I guess I have reservations
        > about paying fees to open accounts. Did you apply
        > for
        > the checking account and debit card?

        http://health.yahoo.com
      • Patricia Liggera
        Message 3 of 10 , May 1, 2002
          It sure looks like she is running the service. If you check on to it, it says candi jefferson. www.icreditscore.com also costs, and they say they supply you with a new 9 digit number to use in place of a ss number. I emailed them several times today with numerous questions. In short you have to close your old self in the closet, and become new. I called fsnb and I think I may be able to get a bank account there. I did receive a letter from WAMU verifying I did pay, thank you, and thank you for my business. Still didn't say they would remove me. iI have 3 months to go. Any suggestions if fsnb doesn't work? Chris Tonjes <ctonjes@...> wrote: Don't bother paying. There's lots of FREE, legal,
          workarounds to chex.

          PS - for most people a money market account is
          impractical. No Atm, and severely limited withdrawl
          ability.
          --- Candi Jefferson <candijefferson@...> wrote:
          > I applied for a credit card, savings account,
          > checking
          > account and atm card through this source. It
          > works!!!
          > You can even get approved for a business account in
          > your company name.
          >
          > --- "STEWART,KENDRA (HP-USA,ex1)"
          > <kendra_stewart@...> wrote:
          > So this is for real? I guess I have reservations
          > about paying fees to open accounts. Did you apply
          > for
          > the checking account and debit card?

        • Ed Power
          Message 4 of 10 , May 2, 2002
            Do not listen to those reports on getting a new SS #. They tell you that you
            can use an Employer Identification Number or EIN instead of a social security
            number. This is considered fraud. They had a report on the news about it.
            Many people have been arrested for putting false information on credit
            reports, loan applications, etc. It is illegal to do unless it is for a
            legitimate business. Most of the places that ask for money up front are scams.
            Do not fall for it.

            Ed Power / Computer Headaches
            Tel: 718-798-4103 Fax: 718-515-7096
            Email: epower@...
            Web: http://www.ComputerHeadaches.com
            Parts for the old clunker, or that new PIV machine!

            On Thursday 02 May 2002 02:32, you wrote:
            > It sure looks like she is running the service. If you check on to it, it
            > says candi jefferson. www.icreditscore.com also costs, and they say they
            > supply you with a new 9 digit number to use in place of a ss number. I
            > emailed them several times today with numerous questions. In short you have
            > to close your old self in the closet, and become new. I called fsnb and I
            > think I may be able to get a bank account there. I did receive a letter
            > from WAMU verifying I did pay, thank you, and thank you for my business.
            > Still didn't say they would remove me. iI have 3 months to go. Any
            > suggestions if fsnb doesn't work? Chris Tonjes <ctonjes@...> wrote:
            > Don't bother paying. There's lots of FREE, legal, workarounds to chex.
            >
            > PS - for most people a money market account is
            > impractical. No Atm, and severely limited withdrawl
            > ability.
            >
            > --- Candi Jefferson <candijefferson@...> wrote:
            > > I applied for a credit card, savings account,
            > > checking
            > > account and atm card through this source. It
            > > works!!!
            > > You can even get approved for a business account in
            > > your company name.
            > >
            > > --- "STEWART,KENDRA (HP-USA,ex1)"
            > > <kendra_stewart@...> wrote:
            > > So this is for real? I guess I have reservations
            > > about paying fees to open accounts. Did you apply
            > > for
            > > the checking account and debit card?

          • Patricia Liggera
            Message 5 of 10 , May 2, 2002
              Thanks. That is what I thought. How would I re-invent
              my work history? MY address history? I am not trying
              to commit fraud. I have lousy credit thanx to wrong
              choices in husband(S) and I am having to start all
              over, so I will just keep plugging along the right
              way. Again thanks

              http://health.yahoo.com