Re: [chexsys] CHEX CLASS ACTION LIST

  • Charlene Davis
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi Richard,

      My name is Charlene Davis. I have subscribed to this
      group for a couple, maybe three months now. I just
      finished my 5 year sentence with chex in December 2001
      and have my checking account priviledges restored. I
      do however want you to list me as an active
      parti-cipant in the class action suit. I do not feel
      that the actions of chex systems is legal or moral.
      Let me know if there is more that I should do besides
      give you my name and I will do it. Sincerely,
      Charlene
      --- Richard Stewart

      http://auctions.yahoo.com
    • conqi
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 3, 2002
        can someone give us an update on the class action suit?
        thanks