Re: FSNB

  • toliking
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2002
      --- In chexsys@y..., Richard Stewart <eGroups@E...> wrote:
      > Who is FSNB?
      >
      > FSNB is Fort Sill National Bank FSNB.com I'm trying for an
      account through them. Will keep you posted.

      > drexinger14220@w... wrote:
      >
      > > I FINALLY GOT A CHECKING ACCOUNT : )..FSNB opened a checking
      account
      > > with me with no problem..I found out that it was opened on Dec.
      22
      > > 2001, but since I live in Buffalo, New York I probably won't get
      my
      > > starter checks or bank card for a few days yet. Only because we
      are in
      > > state of emergency due to the snow storm we got this past week
      ad the

      > > city is closed down..Thanks again for everyone who told me about
      > > FSNB..
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      > [Image]

      Service.

    • drexinger14220@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2002
        Fort Sill National Bank
      • mom2gsc
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 21, 2004
          I called FSNB inquiring whether they use TeleCheck or Chexsystems.
          Found out they do not use either of them. From the website, opening
          deposit is $25, but if you mail in the $$$ it is $200. Just an FYI
          for those who are listed both places.