Blacklisted for three years!

  • Birdwomyn@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 1999
      Hi,

      I hope I can connect with others who have had the misfortune to be reported
      to check systems. It's been three years and I still can't get a bank
      account. It was because of an electronic deduction from an inactive checking
      account that this whole mess started. Even though I paid off the bank, they
      still won't take my name off. I even tried Michael Finney, 7 on Your
      Side--from KGO TV Radio--they contacted the bank for me, but no luck--they
      still won't budge! If anyone can tell me if there are any bank in Northern
      California who do not use check systems, I would really appreciate it.

      Thanks in advance--

      Dawn
    • James Crawford
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 1999