Re: [chexsys] Re: Here Here...

  • fgondo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2001
      Somehow, someone (congressional hearings? - financial part of the
      government?) has to look into to the practices employed by the banks and
      Chex. There has to be changes in the reporting of records. As I wrote a
      couple of days ago in "This may sound bizzarre", simple changes would
      probably reduce the data base by over 50%. They have lost sight of the
      original premise, (which I have also stated that "in my opinion was a sound
      one when created" but has started to run amok like a shark on a feeding
      frenzy). They have to be made to stop the insanity ...the banks as well as
      Chex! I am willing to help as much as possible.
    • gschulthies@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2001
        I will support any action to bring down CS, they are a headless mindless unfeeling organization that specializes in ruining lives
        Sincerely,
        Glenn

      • fgondo@aol.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1, 2001
          someone in power is needed to review the dastardly reporting methods. I for
          one want nothing more than to see changes brought about. Just don't know how
          to do it.