On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 2:06 PM, bill munsch oki9501@... ... I must admit if it's "Southern red clay," I'm having a tough time imagining how such clayvanevery0
The orange is more than likely an indicator of setiment, crud, even rust. This, over time can plug or wreck the cooling system in particular theoki9501
On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 3:43 PM, Dennis Bryant dennis_b_1982@... ... Back when I originally asked about flushing, I did visually inspect the cap. Ivanevery0
-Troubleshoot Mechanical Issues
-Meet Fellow Citation & X-11 Owners
-ALL 1980-85 GM X-car owners welcome! Skylark, Omega, Phoenix, join in!
Check-out our newly updated Photos section!
Don't forget to check back for updates!
- Oct 7, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.