Looking for a NICE X-11, preferably an 82-85. I'm not looking for a project right now, but a nice, clean, driveable car. I have 4 project Citations already,jhorny1977
Also have an 80 X-11(Automatic though) and I have had similar issues. Here is what I can offer. Alternators typically do not charge the batteryoki9501
Almost 400 members on the GM X-Body Facebook Page Now!! Amazing! Tons and Tons of Photos and Albums for all years, and brochures for all years, in themassey81x11
-Troubleshoot Mechanical Issues
-Meet Fellow Citation & X-11 Owners
-ALL 1980-85 GM X-car owners welcome! Skylark, Omega, Phoenix, join in!
Check-out our newly updated Photos section!
Don't forget to check back for updates!
- Oct 7, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.