Over the years, I have sometimes wished I had a PDF of a repair manual, something other than the Factory Service Manual, which I have a paper copy. The FSM isvanevery0
A couple tricks that I remember...... 1. Disconect the battery.2. If the vehicle is older and has a mechanical fuel pump disconect the incoming fueloki9501
Still got a dead car. '84 Citation II V6. Precipitating circumstances: rolling down a mountain forest road mostly in neutral, banged the underside a fewvanevery0
-Troubleshoot Mechanical Issues
-Meet Fellow Citation & X-11 Owners
-ALL 1980-85 GM X-car owners welcome! Skylark, Omega, Phoenix, join in!
Check-out our newly updated Photos section!
Don't forget to check back for updates!
- Oct 7, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.