SELL = NEW Nokia N70 Brand New at 469 Euro/Unit New = SELL

  • Nokia 6230i
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005

      Hello There,

      I have recive the most new Nokia mobile phone and I have 7 units of NOKIA N70 that are ready for delivery for any buyer . The phone are Brand new in box whit all accesories . My payment method is the most safe and I colaborate whit the buyer all details services and payment that bouth sides to be satisfaied . The shhiping will be done whit TNT , FedEx or Dhl . Here you have my price lsit and for more information and details please contact me at my private e-mail address : gsm_best_Deal@ yahoo.com

      If you buy 1 units my price is   499   Euro/unit.
      If you buy   3 units my price is 489   Euro/unit.
      If you buy   5 units my price is 479   Euro/unit.
      If you buy   7 units my price is 469   Euro/unit.

      Best Regard
      George Marenton
      gsm_best_deal@ yahoo.com

    • George Marenton