34201 Discreet datings

  • vs;h cslhr
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Observation : it`s a good idea to complete all
      fields when register to the below link exactly as
      a woman
      ... female name ...e-mail with a female name ,
      female gender.....and all that - for
      verification...

      They're all here and
      FREE!

      http://www.freewebs.com/happyafterdate/eternal69missyears.sexual4y2encounter.html

      is the link to follow
      to sign up for the free account. I'm already
      talking with

      http://www.freewebs.com/happyafterdate/eternal69missyears.sexual4y2encounter.html

      a pair of
      other girls wanting to get together for some pink
      fun!

      Observation : it`s a good idea to complete all
      fields when register to the below link exactly as
      a woman
      ... female name ...e-mail with a female name ,
      female gender.....and all that - for
      verification...

      IMPORTANT : if u wanna report any INCONVENIECE
      from this mail address send a mail to
      " tell2meall@... " and specify the yahoo
      group's name to whom you belong ....

      http://mail.yahoo.com