Chess Chronicle, Bi weekly Online Magazine

  • Karim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Dear Chess Friends-
      Next Issue is is due one 8th of July, which feature:
      HYDRA-Adams by GM Petar Genov
      Is Fair Always Square by Lev Khariton
      Annotated Game by Ivanchuk
      Q & A with GM Susan Polgar
      Understand Chess by GM Rashid
      Let your friends knows about the magazine, send them the first
      issue. First Issue has few technical mistakes that we oversight but
      life is "live and learn" we will improve it as the time goes by.
      Your words of mouth will help us to produce a great magazine. Please
      visit at http://www.pakchess.com

      The authors are, GM Vassily Ivanchuk, GM Sulypa, GM Rashid, GM Petar
      Genov, GM Zenon Franco, IM Dejan Bojkov, IM Surgey Kasparov, Chess
      historian Lev Khariton, Mr Goran Tomic and many other..

      Your subscription is required!

      Your comments, suggestion and criticism are most welcome.
      Best wishes
      Chess Chronicle Team