      From: Tara Dunderdale <tara.dunderdale@...>
      To: dcfuries@...
      Sent: Monday, January 7, 2013 10:26 PM
      Subject: DC Furies: LLLLP: going away/birthday extravaganza

      Furies!
      I know everyone is probably just emerging from their holiday hibernation and looking for some fun. Well look no further...
      Syd and I are teaming up for a night of awesomeness on Saturday January 19th. I am celebrating my 30th birthday and Syd is getting in one more night of Furies-related awesomeness before shipping off to the desert for 6 months. I know there are lots of other January birthdays, so it can be your party too! It can be everyone's party!
      Join us for an H st bar crawl starting at Little Miss Whiskeys at 7 and making our way down the street, ending with dancing and silliness at Rock and Roll hotel.
      In honor of Syd's deployment and the fact that it is inauguration weekend the theme is 'Murcia, so don your best red, white, and/or blue (bonus points for black tie!) and shake off the mid-winter doldrums with us!

      PTBAFWIT30!
      -Tara

      Tara Dunderdale
      Graduate Research Assistant
      The George Washington University Graduate School of Education and Human Development

      Tdunder@...
      sent from my phone