    From: nmarchino@...
    Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 04:13:43 +0000
    Subject: Houston 7s Information
    To: drekhoury@...; jessica.shipley@...

    Hi Dre, Hi Jess,

    Happy New Year to you both!

    I was hoping you could pass information re: Houston 7s along to the Fury Alumni group & active player group. We really need to have a good showing for our first stand alone domestic 7s event so every ticket sale counts. I've put together a lot of information here to make it easy for people to purchase tickets, sponsor a kid or sponsor part of the event. Fans can also get information by liking any of the players' fan pages; we're all posting information re: Houston 7s. Here's a link to mine. Anyway, thanks for your help! Hope to see you guys there!

    February 2013 marks the second stop in the inaugural IRB Women's Sevens World Series and the first ever women-only World Series tournament In the world. As the USA Women’s National Rugby sevens team, we’re extremely proud and honored to host such a historic event.

    The tournament will be held at BBVA Compass Stadium, which seats 22,039. Our hope is to fill the stadium to show support for domestic rugby. We need everyone - you, our friends and family - to help us do that for this momentous event by making the trip to Houston to support Team USA on the weekend of February 1-2. You can purchase tickets here, book a hotel room at discounted hotel rates here, and help us spread the word by liking our Facebook & Twitter pages. If you can’t attend the tournament, you can also purchase tickets for a young rugby player or team to attend the games. There are many ways to contribute.

    Join us in celebrating this huge opportunity for Team USA and women's
    rugby as we journey to the Women’s Rugby World Cup. The competition will be excellent, with top-tier teams from New Zealand, England, Australia, Canada and the Netherlands.

    We are also still looking for sponsors for the event. I've attached a sell sheet here with all the details. Please let me know if you are interested in being a sponsor or know someone that may be interested. Feel free to pass this along to anyone along with my contact information.

    Thanks in advance for your support of the US7s Women's Team!

    Nathalie

    --

    Nathalie Marchino | nmarchino@... | mobile: (510) 725-9456

    --
    "You can't get better without sacrifice" -- CrossFit Founder/CEO Greg Glassman