Re: [cherokeendn] Mary Polly Unknown Cherokee who married Richard Duncan

  • Donna Ridley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2007
      This Mary Polly, my son's 5th great grandma, who married Richard Duncan in 1812 Tennessee. I don't know when she was born but probably in Tennessee and Richard Duncan was born about 1787 in Tennessee or N Carolina but I've seen the Greys somewhere, when I was doing someones genealogy. Donna
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2007
        --- In cherokeendn@yahoogroups.com, "Donna Ridley" <donnastreeks@...>