Re: [cherokeendn] Re: fake indians

  • ezel smith
    Message 1 of 115 , Oct 12, 2003
      I've always been told that my gggrandfather was Cherokee but now after
      research I'm leaning toward the Creek: he always talked about Selma,Ala.
      I may be wrong but wasn't that Creek Terr.
    • jordan78@sbcglobal.net
      Message 115 of 115 , Apr 13, 2005
        Well, that's another great tip to go on! Maybe this is James' dad, I'll have to go to the archives now and see what I can find. Maybe by pulling the application jacket, I can find more info. Thanks so much! I do appreciate your help - you've helped me start to break down that brick wall! ;o)
        Jana