Re: Planning/Testing Meeting

  • fulltimemama31
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
      I am very interested in testing this being my first year I know nothing. What will I need to bring at this meeting?
      Thanks , Amy McCallister
      --- In chejc_wv@yahoogroups.com, "larry" <lkelwigal00@...> wrote:

      > Hello Everyone,
      >
      > The meeting scheduled for JANUARY 14, 2010, at RIPLEY BAPTIST TEMPLE, at 6:30 p.m. is also a planning meeting. It is important for you to attend this meeting, especially if you are planning on testing with us, as we will have forms to fill out to order the test.
      >
      > We use the Iowa Standard Test which is nationally normed. It is the same test that Christian Home Educators of West Virginia uses.
      >
      > If you have any questions you may call Barbie Null at 372-8100, Kristi Stanley at 273-5427 or Kim Wigal at 372-2606.
      >
      > We looking forward to seeing you on the 14th and all family members are welcome to attend. Hope you have a Happy New Year!
      >
      > Blessings,
      > Larry and Kim Wigal

    • Larry & Kim Wigal
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
        Hi Amy,

        All you need to bring is paper, pen or pencil and possibly a checkbook or cash if you want to go ahead and pay for the test.  See you then.

        Kim Wigal

        I am very interested in testing this being my first year I know nothing. What will I need to bring at this meeting?
        Thanks , Amy McCallister

        --- In chejc_wv@yahoogroups.com, "larry" <lkelwigal00@...> wrote:

        > Hello Everyone,
        >
        > The meeting scheduled for JANUARY 14, 2010, at RIPLEY BAPTIST TEMPLE, at 6:30 p.m. is also a planning meeting. It is important for you to attend this meeting, especially if you are planning on testing with us, as we will have forms to fill out to order the test.
        >
        > We use the Iowa Standard Test which is nationally normed. It is the same test that Christian Home Educators of West Virginia uses.
        >
        > If you have any questions you may call Barbie Null at 372-8100, Kristi Stanley at 273-5427 or Kim Wigal at 372-2606.
        >
        > We looking forward to seeing you on the 14th and all family members are welcome to attend. Hope you have a Happy New Year!
        >
        > Blessings,
        > Larry and Kim Wigal

      • Larry & Kim Wigal
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2011
          This is just a reminder for the meeting Friday, January 14, 6:30pm at Ripley Baptist Temple.  If anyone has questions or needs directions you may call me at 372-2606.  If you are planning on testing, it is important for you to be there. See you then. :-)

          Kim Wigal