Portfolio Evaluation?

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2010
      Hello....I'm just wandering if anyone can help me out with finding a teacher who can evaluate 2 kindergarten portfolios...

      Thank you,
      Mary
    • dkeff64
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2010
        --- In chejc_wv@yahoogroups.com, "Mary" <blessingsfromgod2@...> wrote:

        > Hello....I'm just wandering if anyone can help me out with finding a teacher who can evaluate 2 kindergarten portfolios...
        >
        > Thank you,
        > Mary

        We have a very sweet lady in our church her name is Pam McDonough she is a school teacher in Spencer but she lives in Ripley her phone number is 3043722669.

        Your Friend,
        Debby Keffer
      • vickilowens
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2010