[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Cheetah 0.9.12 final released

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2002
      Hi,
      I've just released 0.9.12. There are no changes to the code since
      beta 2, but Mike has done some more work on the Users' Guide.
      http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/cheetahtemplate/Cheetah-0.9.12.tar.gz

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2002
        On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 12:44:29AM -0800, Tavis Rudd wrote:
        > Hi,
        > I've just released 0.9.12. There are no changes to the code since
        > beta 2, but Mike has done some more work on the Users' Guide.
        > http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/cheetahtemplate/Cheetah-0.9.12.tar.gz

        The documentation changes are some updates to chapters 1 & 2
        (introduction, getting started). I also put dummy text in the
        Developers' Guide and Beginners' Guide explaining what our goals for
        these manuals are.

        Currently I'm working on chapter 3 (how it works) which is an overview
        of the Template object. This is one of the most dense chapters
        info-wise, so it will take some time to update. Then I'll be going
        through each chapter in order. Then (after all that) I'll be adding
        some examples.

        I guess this tarball is the first to include the updates to the Webware
        chapter I completed a week or so ago.

        What's this prdownloads site?

        --
        -Mike (Iron) Orr, iron@... (if mail problems: mso@...)