Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] uninstall option for setup.py

  • Edmund Lian
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11, 2002
      >>Edmund, if you're interested in tinkering with this using the Anygui
      and mxBase code as examples send me a patch and I'll stick it back in
      the cvs.<<

      Oh, uh... ok I'll take a look at it...

      ...Edmund.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 11, 2002
        Actually, Cheetah once had the same uninstall option (thanks again to
        Thomas Heller and Marc-Andre Lemburg). It was removed because it
        wasn't working properly and no one was interested in maintaining it
        at the time.

        Edmund, if you're interested in tinkering with this using the Anygui
        and mxBase code as examples send me a patch and I'll stick it back in
        the cvs.

        Tavis