[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] change to note when running the tests

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2002
      Hi,
      I've just made it a requirement for Cheetah to be installed prior to
      running the automated test suite. You used to be able to just 'cd'
      into the './src/Tests/' dir and type 'python Tests.py'. Now you must
      run 'su -c "python setup.py install" before doing that.

      Later, I'm going to create a wrapper script called 'cheetah' that
      executes various commands once Cheetah has been installed:

      cheetah test --> will run the test suite
      cheetah compile --> will do the same as cheetah-compile