[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Wiki is out of space

  • Chuck Esterbrook
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002
      Does anyone know how to get in contact with Ian Bicking, who runs our
      Wiki? I fear he won't get this e-mail because of space problems (see
      below) and I don't see a phone number on colorstudy.com.

      ----------------------------------

      Topic save error
      During save of file Webware.WhichOperatingSystem an error was found by
      the version control system. Please notify your TWiki administrator.

      /usr/bin/ci -q -l -m'none' -t-none -w'ChuckEsterbrook'
      /www/webware.colorstudy.net/twiki/data/Webware/WhichOperatingSystem.txt
      2>&1 1>/dev/null
      ci: output error: No space left on device
      ci aborted

    • Ian Bicking
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2002
        On Wed, 2002-01-02 at 15:28, Chuck Esterbrook wrote:
        > Does anyone know how to get in contact with Ian Bicking, who runs our
        > Wiki? I fear he won't get this e-mail because of space problems (see
        > below) and I don't see a phone number on colorstudy.com.

        My phone is on there somewhere... oh, resume I guess. Anyway, I just
        got back from vacation, so I wouldn't have mattered.

        I don't know quite how that happened. 85Mb of error messages from
        Webware helped, some... man, those really rack up... but I must have
        some nasty cruft lying around elsewhere too. The things you notice when
        you run out of space.

        Anyway, it's back working again. Use terse sentences to conserve space!

        Ian