[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] FEEDBACK WANTED ... Python10 Paper on Cheetah

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2001
      Hi,
      Ian's posted a copy of the draft paper for the Python10 conference at
      http://cheetah.colorstudy.net/twiki/bin/view/Cheetah/PythonTenPaper

      We're submitting the final copy soon and need some feedback on this.
      There is a link at the top of the page to the comments the official
      reviewers made on an earlier version of the paper. Please add your
      comments at the bottom of the page rather than directly in the
      source, as we have to follow very strict html conventions.