Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] How to repeat block lines multiple times in cheetah

  • Santosh Hulisandra Srikanta
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2013

      Here is my requirement.

      i have below template

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <?xml-stylesheet type ="text/xsl"  href = "test.xsl"?>
        <Page>
        <Object>
      <Type>$edit</Type>
      <Name>$guest</Name>
      <id>$viewpwd</id>
          </Object>
        </Page>

      from the above template i need to generate one more template like

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <?xml-stylesheet type ="text/xsl"  href = "test.xsl"?>
        <Page>
        <Object>
      <Type>$edit</Type>
      <Name>$guest</Name>
      <id>$viewpwd</id>
          </Object>
         <Object>
      <Type>$edit</Type>
      <Name>$guest</Name>
      <id>$viewpwd</id>
          </Object>
         <Object>
      <Type>$edit</Type>
      <Name>$guest</Name>
      <id>$viewpwd</id>
          </Object>
        </Page>

      Please let me know how to achivee this

      On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Santosh Hulisandra Srikanta <santosh.ssit@...> wrote:
      Hello,
      I am generating xml file in which i need to repeat block multiple times plz do let me know how to achieve this.

      regards
      santosj

    • Buck Golemon