[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] How to repeat block lines multiple times in cheetah

  • Santosh Hulisandra Srikanta
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2013
      Hello,
      I am generating xml file in which i need to repeat block multiple times plz do let me know how to achieve this.

      regards
      santosj
    • Santosh Hulisandra Srikanta
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2013

        Here is my requirement.

        i have below template

        <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
        <?xml-stylesheet type ="text/xsl"  href = "test.xsl"?>
          <Page>
          <Object>
        <Type>$edit</Type>
        <Name>$guest</Name>
        <id>$viewpwd</id>
            </Object>
          </Page>

        from the above template i need to generate one more template like

        <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
        <?xml-stylesheet type ="text/xsl"  href = "test.xsl"?>
          <Page>
          <Object>
        <Type>$edit</Type>
        <Name>$guest</Name>
        <id>$viewpwd</id>
            </Object>
           <Object>
        <Type>$edit</Type>
        <Name>$guest</Name>
        <id>$viewpwd</id>
            </Object>
           <Object>
        <Type>$edit</Type>
        <Name>$guest</Name>
        <id>$viewpwd</id>
            </Object>
          </Page>

        Please let me know how to achivee this

        On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Santosh Hulisandra Srikanta <santosh.ssit@...> wrote:
        Hello,
        I am generating xml file in which i need to repeat block multiple times plz do let me know how to achieve this.

        regards
        santosj

      • Buck Golemon