Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] issues installing Cheetah on OS X 10.7.2

  • Kerry Kurian
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2012
      Unfotunately, no. Despite the test errors, Cheetah is working fine for my purposes.

      -K

      On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Yoav Schatzberg <yschatzberg@...> wrote:

      I am seeing this same issue with 'anInt' on Ubuntu.  Did you ever solve this?

      ~Yoav

      Kerry Ivan Kurian

      Want more?
       Follow me on Twitter (@kkurian)
       Friend me on Facebook (kkurian)

      This email, including all attachments, is private and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. No use other than by my intended recipients is permitted. Thank you.