Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] issues installing Cheetah on OS X 10.7.2

  • Yoav Schatzberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13 5:34 PM
      I am seeing this same issue with 'anInt' on Ubuntu. Did you ever solve this?

      ~Yoav

    • Kerry Kurian
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13 6:45 PM
        Unfotunately, no. Despite the test errors, Cheetah is working fine for my purposes.

        -K

        On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 6:34 PM, Yoav Schatzberg <yschatzberg@...> wrote:

        I am seeing this same issue with 'anInt' on Ubuntu.  Did you ever solve this?

        ~Yoav

        Kerry Ivan Kurian

        Want more?
         Follow me on Twitter (@kkurian)
         Friend me on Facebook (kkurian)

        This email, including all attachments, is private and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. No use other than by my intended recipients is permitted. Thank you.