[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] C++

  • Kristian Spangsege
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hi

      I'm trying to generate C++ output with Cheetah, and I'm having trouble with # (hash marks) because it is used both by C++ preprocessor and by Cheetah. I've come to believe that it is possible to reconfigure Cheetah such that it recognizes '%' instead of '#' for example. However, I cannot find any documentation or other specific information on how to do it.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Regards
      Kristian

    • Uhanov, Kirill
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012

        Try this

        \#include "my_herder.hpp"

        \#define MY_DEFINE  64

        Kirill

        I'm trying to generate C++ output with Cheetah, and I'm having trouble with # (hash marks) because it is used both by C++ preprocessor and by Cheetah. I've come to believe that it is possible to reconfigure Cheetah such that it recognizes '%' instead of '#' for example. However, I cannot find any documentation or other specific information on how to do it.

        Any help would be greatly appreciated.

        Regards
        Kristian

        Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
        17 Krylatskaya Str., Bldg 4, Moscow 121614,
        Russian Federation

      • Kristian Spangsege
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
          Thanks. That allows me to continue, but it would still be nice to be able to reconfigure the syntax delimiters. The user guide states that it is possible, but I still cannot find specific instructions.

          On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Uhanov, Kirill <kirill.uhanov@...> wrote:

          Try this

          \#include "my_herder.hpp"

          \#define MY_DEFINE  64

          Kirill

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
            Found the info in the users guide:

            #compiler-settings
            directiveStartToken = %
            #end compiler-settings

            Now I have an additional question:

            There is no documented setting for changing the escaping character
            which is '\' (backslash) by default.

            Anyone know if there is an undocumented way of doing it?

            Regards,
            Kristian