[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] How to test Cheetah templates

  • Alexander Egorov
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2011
      Hi,
      What I am trying to do is to write up the series of kickstart
      snippets, based on cheetah, for e.g. for : fstab generation,
      network-interfaces info generation and etc
      How can I verify what my template is going to do without relaunching
      the cobbler-based reinstallation of the server?

      Cheers,
      Alexander