Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] cheetah failure f/u

  • David Webb
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16 5:11 PM
      On 5/15/2011 10:51 PM, James Abbatiello wrote:
      > The errors from the tests may indicate that you have a path that is
      > "too long" in sys.path. What does running
      > > python -c "import sys; print sys.path"
      > print out?
      >
      > --
      > James Abbatiello
      You're very likely correct in your assessment. I have 38 entries for
      sys.path, 19 of them point to an egg, some of them are directed to
      python27 directory and some to my personal data (again on windows, so
      c:/user/username/appdata/roaming/python/python27/site-packages/blah.blah.egg)

      i'm thinking that some of my easy_installs have messed things up, have
      recently heard that pip is much less likely to mess things up.

      cheetah is directed to c:/python27/lib/site-packages/cheetah-2.4.4-py2.7.egg

      just noticed I have put a forward slash instead of the windows backslash
      (just installed fedora on another box), excuse the poor typing