[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Cheetah v2.4.4 released, now in smitten with Python 2.7

  • R. Tyler Croy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2010
      I've pushed the 2.4.4 source tarball up to pypi:
      <http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Cheetah/2.4.4>

      Unfortunately for this release, I neglected to update CHANGES.txt properly
      before creating the tarball. Whoops.

      This release includes a number of minor patches to make Cheetah play nicer on
      Python 2.7:

      * sys.version_info fix from Jon Siddle
      (following three patches are from Mike Bonnet)
      * fix setuptools warning
      * Return non-zero return codes when failures occur via `cheetah test`
      * Fixed a few tests for 2.7

      Now that I think about it, this is the first release in a while that I've had
      nothing to do with, horrah? :)

      You can file new issues here: https://github.com/rtyler/cheetah/issues
      You can grab the source here: `git clone git://github.com/rtyler/cheetah.git`

      Cheers
      - R. Tyler Croy
      Code: http://github.com/rtyler
      Chatter: http://twitter.com/agentdero