Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Bug tracker signup error

  • Jonathan Rogers
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 15, 2010
      On 10/14/10 12:16 PM, Jon Siddle wrote:
      > I wanted to sign up to http://bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/ to help track
      > the 2.7 bugs, but I get:
      >
      > SYSTEM WARNING:
      > require_once(/home/www/vhosts/www.bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/htdocs/core/disposable/disposable.php)
      > [function.require-once
      > <http://bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/function.require-once>]: failed to open
      > stream: No such file or directory

      Perhaps the problem stems from the fact that cheetahtemplate.org is not
      eating its own dogfood.
      --
      Jonathan Ross Rogers

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 15, 2010
        cheetahtemplate.org is, bugs.cheetahtemplate.org is just an instance of
        Mantis Tyler set up.

        On Fri, 15 Oct 2010, Jonathan Rogers wrote:

        > On 10/14/10 12:16 PM, Jon Siddle wrote:
        >> I wanted to sign up to http://bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/ to help track
        >> the 2.7 bugs, but I get:
        >>
        >> SYSTEM WARNING:
        >> require_once(/home/www/vhosts/www.bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/htdocs/core/disposable/disposable.php)
        >> [function.require-once
        >> <http://bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/function.require-once>]: failed to open
        >> stream: No such file or directory
        >
        > Perhaps the problem stems from the fact that cheetahtemplate.org is not
        > eating its own dogfood.
        > --
        > Jonathan Ross Rogers

      • R. Tyler Croy
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 15, 2010
          On Fri, 15 Oct 2010, Tavis Rudd wrote:

          > cheetahtemplate.org is, bugs.cheetahtemplate.org is just an instance of
          > Mantis Tyler set up.

          Indeed, and that Mantis instance is rather neglected since I've cheaped out and
          just been using GitHub's poor "Issues" feature:

          http://github.com/rtyler/cheetah/issues

          Tavis, we should probably just kill the link to bugs.ct.org to be honest.

          > On Fri, 15 Oct 2010, Jonathan Rogers wrote:
          >
          > > On 10/14/10 12:16 PM, Jon Siddle wrote:
          > >> I wanted to sign up to http://bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/ to help track
          > >> the 2.7 bugs, but I get:
          > >>
          > >> SYSTEM WARNING:
          > >> require_once(/home/www/vhosts/www.bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/htdocs/core/disposable/disposable.php)
          > >> [function.require-once
          > >> <http://bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/function.require-once>]: failed to open
          > >> stream: No such file or directory
          > >
          > > Perhaps the problem stems from the fact that cheetahtemplate.org is not
          > > eating its own dogfood.
          > > --
          > > Jonathan Ross Rogers

          - R. Tyler Croy