[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Bug tracker signup error

  • Jon Siddle
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 14, 2010
      I wanted to sign up to http://bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/ to help track the 2.7 bugs, but I get:

      SYSTEM WARNING: require_once(/home/www/vhosts/www.bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/htdocs/core/disposable/disposable.php)[function.require-once]:failed to open stream: No such file or directory

      Any chance someone could take a look at this?

      Jon
    • Jonathan Rogers
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 15, 2010
        On 10/14/10 12:16 PM, Jon Siddle wrote:
        > I wanted to sign up to http://bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/ to help track
        > the 2.7 bugs, but I get:
        >
        > SYSTEM WARNING:
        > require_once(/home/www/vhosts/www.bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/htdocs/core/disposable/disposable.php)
        > [function.require-once
        > <http://bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/function.require-once>]: failed to open
        > stream: No such file or directory

        Perhaps the problem stems from the fact that cheetahtemplate.org is not
        eating its own dogfood.
        --
        Jonathan Ross Rogers

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 15, 2010
          cheetahtemplate.org is, bugs.cheetahtemplate.org is just an instance of
          Mantis Tyler set up.

          On Fri, 15 Oct 2010, Jonathan Rogers wrote:

          > On 10/14/10 12:16 PM, Jon Siddle wrote:
          >> I wanted to sign up to http://bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/ to help track
          >> the 2.7 bugs, but I get:
          >>
          >> SYSTEM WARNING:
          >> require_once(/home/www/vhosts/www.bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/htdocs/core/disposable/disposable.php)
          >> [function.require-once
          >> <http://bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/function.require-once>]: failed to open
          >> stream: No such file or directory
          >
          > Perhaps the problem stems from the fact that cheetahtemplate.org is not
          > eating its own dogfood.
          > --
          > Jonathan Ross Rogers

        • R. Tyler Croy
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 15, 2010
            On Fri, 15 Oct 2010, Tavis Rudd wrote:

            > cheetahtemplate.org is, bugs.cheetahtemplate.org is just an instance of
            > Mantis Tyler set up.

            Indeed, and that Mantis instance is rather neglected since I've cheaped out and
            just been using GitHub's poor "Issues" feature:

            http://github.com/rtyler/cheetah/issues

            Tavis, we should probably just kill the link to bugs.ct.org to be honest.

            > On Fri, 15 Oct 2010, Jonathan Rogers wrote:
            >
            > > On 10/14/10 12:16 PM, Jon Siddle wrote:
            > >> I wanted to sign up to http://bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/ to help track
            > >> the 2.7 bugs, but I get:
            > >>
            > >> SYSTEM WARNING:
            > >> require_once(/home/www/vhosts/www.bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/htdocs/core/disposable/disposable.php)
            > >> [function.require-once
            > >> <http://bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/function.require-once>]: failed to open
            > >> stream: No such file or directory
            > >
            > > Perhaps the problem stems from the fact that cheetahtemplate.org is not
            > > eating its own dogfood.
            > > --
            > > Jonathan Ross Rogers

            - R. Tyler Croy