[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] namemapper.pyd for Python2.6

  • Jeff A Siegle
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
      Is there a namemapper.pyd file for Python 2.6?   I just see versions for 2.4 and 2.5

      Thanks,
      jeff
    • Aahz
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2010
        On Wed, Sep 08, 2010, Jeff A Siegle wrote:

        > Is there a namemapper.pyd file for Python 2.6? I just see versions for 2.4
        > and 2.5

        Just use the one for 2.5, it worked for me. ;-)
        --
        Aahz (aahz@...) <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

        [on old computer technologies and programmers] "Fancy tail fins on a
        brand new '59 Cadillac didn't mean throwing out a whole generation of
        mechanics who started with model As." --Andrew Dalke