Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] ImportHooks vs imp

  • Богун Дмитрий
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2010
      В Чтв, 15/07/2010 в 14:10 -0700, Tavis Rudd пишет:
      > Hi,
      > I can't think of any way to do that without either hacking the existing
      > ImportHooks module (and I can't think of how you'd achieve what you want)
      > or writing a new implementation that works with imp.
      > Tavis
      Now I too can see this.

      I was unable to got from ImportHooks what I want, so I wrote import hook
      that allow me reach required behabviour. Theoretically it is possible
      whiout custom import hook, just with Cheetah.ImportHoks +
      runpy.load_module, but I need more controll over process that
      ImportHooks can give me.

      My import hook in attache(all expected to be into /tmp). But it is not
      vell tested yet.