Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Cheetah-Test failure - 51 failures

  • R. Tyler Ballance
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2010
      On Sun, 23 May 2010, tOM Trottier wrote:

      > I am new to Python and Cheetah and having problems getting going.
      > Am using Pythonxy Eclipse framework.
      >
      > But when I run Cheetah test I get these errors:

      These tests probably fall more into "integration test land" since they're
      invoking a `cheetah compile`, the issue is the spawned process can't seem t
      find the executable in the PATH

      I personally use this little script when developing:
      http://github.com/rtyler/cheetah/blob/master/buildandrun

      Jabber: rtyler@...
      GitHub: http://github.com/rtyler
      Identica: http://identi.ca/dero