[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Follow Cheetah on Ohloh

  • R. Tyler Ballance
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
      Over the weekend I was poking at with Ohloh; it's changed a lot since I last
      looked.

      If you're an Ohloh member, check out the Cheetah project:
      https://www.ohloh.net/p/cheetah

      It offers up a few interesting pieces of information for me, usage metrics but
      also what other packages Cheetah is being used in conjunction with (helps me
      prioritize).

      Just a random afternoon thought :)

      Jabber: rtyler@...
      GitHub: http://github.com/rtyler