Re: [Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Call for testers! v2.2.2 is on the chopping block :)

  • R. Tyler Ballance
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2009
      On Thu, 03 Sep 2009, Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
      > Hi there,
      >
      > Thanks for the fixes and new release.
      >
      > You have a very nice Hudson installation, with pretty "Git Build Data"
      > links. Where do you host this? Which version of the Git plugin are
      > you using, it's a custom version I guess?

      I have a machine colocated where I run Hudson in the Winstone container,
      below are some screenshots linked from the job configuration page. I've
      got the Cheetah (next) job (for example) configured as a
      multiconfiguration job to build and test Cheetah on the four versions of
      Python we currently support: 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6

      I am using the GitHub plugin (0.2) and the Git plugin (0.7.3), not sure
      where that Git Build Data stuff comes from to be honest, I've typically
      seen it under a "Changes" link.

      http://agentdero.cachefly.net/cheetahtemplate.org/images/cheetahhudson.jpeg
      http://agentdero.cachefly.net/cheetahtemplate.org/images/cheetahhudson2.jpeg

      Cheers