[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Beta testers needed for multiple inheritance support

  • R. Tyler Ballance
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2009
      One of the items on my v2.2.2 roadmap was the support of "multiple
      inheritance" via the #extends directive.

      I've completed preliminary support of this in the "next" branch, but I
      don't have near enough test cases.

      I've tagged this for download here:
      http://github.com/rtyler/cheetah/tarball/v2.2.2-extends

      If you've got any interest in using multiple inheritance in your Cheetah
      templates please help me test this feature. Usage of it is simple:

      #extends Class1, Class2

      I'm far more concerned about regressions in peoples' reliance on the
      extends-auto-import feature and other incantations of #extends than I am
      about the basic multiple inheritance case.

      http://bugs.cheetahtemplate.org/view.php?id=26

      Cheers

      -R. Tyler Ballance
      Slide, Inc.