[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] About documentation

  • Uka Mata
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi,

        I'm Ukamata, from Madrid/Spain, I am upgrading a CMS. We developed it to make the management of Art Galleries. In the new version 3.0 we have included Cheetah and has been a breakthrough.

        Today I tried to access to the Cheetah documentation and I noticed that is no longer accessible from the web. Could you check this please?

      --
      Thank in advance.
      Ukamata.

    • R. Tyler Ballance
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
        On Mon, Jun 01, 2009 at 11:58:08PM +0200, Uka Mata wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I'm Ukamata, from Madrid/Spain, I am upgrading a CMS. We developed it to
        > make the management of Art Galleries. In the new version 3.0 we have
        > included Cheetah and has been a breakthrough.
        >
        > Today I tried to access to the Cheetah documentation and I noticed that
        > is no longer accessible from the web. Could you check this please?

        Yes, this is a side effect of the vhost move that Tavis started last
        night.

        Until he has a chance to fix it, I suggest hitting the Google Cache :)

        http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:wYH1LER56NoJ:www.cheetahtemplate.org/docs/users_guide_html/+cheetah+template+user%27s+guide&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

        > --
        > Thank in advance.
        > Ukamata.

        Slide, Inc.
      • Uka Mata
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
          ok, thank you!!

          2009/6/2 R. Tyler Ballance <tyler@...>
          On Mon, Jun 01, 2009 at 11:58:08PM +0200, Uka Mata wrote:
          >    Hi,
          >
          >      I'm Ukamata, from Madrid/Spain, I am upgrading a CMS. We developed it to
          >    make the management of Art Galleries. In the new version 3.0 we have
          >    included Cheetah and has been a breakthrough.
          >
          >      Today I tried to access to the Cheetah documentation and I noticed that
          >    is no longer accessible from the web. Could you check this please?

          Yes, this is a side effect of the vhost move that Tavis started last
          night.

          Until he has a chance to fix it, I suggest hitting the Google Cache :)

          http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:wYH1LER56NoJ:www.cheetahtemplate.org/docs/users_guide_html/+cheetah+template+user%27s+guide&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

          >    --
          >    Thank in advance.
          >    Ukamata.

          Slide, Inc.

          ukamata
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
            Sorry about that! I think it's fixed now.
            http://cheetahtemplate.org/learn.html