[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Cheetah Textmate bundle

  • mobiledreamers@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 6, 2009
      Does any of you have a Cheetah Textmate bundle

      Can you please share
      thanks

      --
      Gpirate the top torrent search engine
      http://gpirate.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2009
        yep,

        I'm using this one, but it is far from complete.
      • mobiledreamers@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 9, 2009
          i m unable to unzip this file
          can you please resend it thanks

          On 2/8/09, Dirk van Oosterbosch, IR labs <labs@...> wrote:
          yep,

          I'm using this one, but it is far from complete.

          (Of course the biggest problem with a Textmate bundle for a language like Cheetah, is that you can output any language with your templates, and you would also like these embedded languages to look and behave nice within Textmate. So until Textmate 2.0 sees daylight, I guess, we'll have to include the used language as well.
          I included html, because that was what I was generating at the time I made this bundle.
          There are two language files to toggle between: source.cheetah and text.html.cheetah)

          hope it is any useful
          dirk

          On 6 feb 2009, at 11:11, mobiledreamers@... wrote:

          Does any of you have a Cheetah Textmate bundle

          Can you please share
          thanks

          --
          Gpirate the top torrent search engine
          http://gpirate.com

          -----------------------------
          Dirk van Oosterbosch
          de Wittenstraat 225
          1052 AT Amsterdam
          the Netherlands

          -----------------------------

          Gpirate the top torrent search engine
          http://gpirate.com
        • R. Tyler Ballance
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 19, 2009
            On Sun, Feb 08, 2009 at 07:13:09PM +0100, Dirk van Oosterbosch, IR labs wrote:
            > yep,
            >
            > I'm using this one, but it is far from complete.

            Just an FYI for everybody else on the list that uses TextMate, I've
            added Dirk's TextMate bundle to the Cheetah CE repository under
            "contrib/editors"
            (http://github.com/rtyler/cheetah/tree/9d39915c992f3a46dbae75749a29d1cd986fe13a/contrib/editors)

            It will be included in the tarball for the Cheetah Community Edition
            v2.1.1 release next month.

            Thanks for the bundle Dirk :D

            p.s. if anybody else has editor support (i.e. vim, emacs, subethaedit,
            etc) modules, feel free to send them to the list or me directly and I'll
            add them into the CE releases as I receive them.

            > (Of course the biggest problem with a Textmate bundle for a language
            > like Cheetah, is that you can output any language with your templates,
            > and you would also like these embedded languages to look and behave nice
            > within Textmate. So until Textmate 2.0 sees daylight, I guess, we'll have
            > to include the used language as well.
            > I included html, because that was what I was generating at the time I
            > made this bundle.
            > There are two language files to toggle between: source.cheetah and
            > text.html.cheetah)
            >
            > hope it is any useful
            > dirk
            >

            > On 6 feb 2009, at 11:11, mobiledreamers@... wrote:
            >
            >> Does any of you have a Cheetah Textmate bundle
            >>
            >> Can you please share
            >> thanks
            >>
            >> --
            >> Gpirate the top torrent search engine
            >> http://gpirate.com
            >> Create and Deploy Rich Internet Apps outside the browser with
            >> Adobe(R)AIR(TM)
            >> software. With Adobe AIR, Ajax developers can use existing skills and
            >> code to
            >> build responsive, highly engaging applications that combine the power
            >> of local
            >> resources and data with the reach of the web. Download the Adobe AIR
            >> SDK and
            >> Ajax docs to start building applications today-http://p.sf.net/sfu/adobe-com_______________________________________________
            >> Cheetahtemplate-discuss mailing list
            >> Cheetahtemplate-discuss@...

            > -----------------------------
            > Dirk van Oosterbosch
            > de Wittenstraat 225
            > 1052 AT Amsterdam
            > the Netherlands
            >
            > http://labs.ixopusada.com
            > -----------------------------

            Slide, Inc.
          • David Zaslavsky
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 19, 2009
              Once upon a time I came up with a syntax highlighting file for KDE's text
              editors (KWrite, Kate, Quanta, etc.) for Cheetah/HTML. Not perfect by any
              means, but it was good enough for me to get by.
              http://www.ellipsix.net/ext-tmp/cheetah.xml
              (I hope I picked the right file...) Feel free to take it/use it if you like.

              I do wonder if this might be better off being submitted to KDE, though...

              :) David

              Ellipsix Informatics
              http://www.ellipsix.net
            • R. Tyler Ballance
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 22, 2009
                On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 01:37:07AM -0400, David Zaslavsky wrote:
                > Once upon a time I came up with a syntax highlighting file for KDE's text
                > editors (KWrite, Kate, Quanta, etc.) for Cheetah/HTML. Not perfect by any
                > means, but it was good enough for me to get by.
                > http://www.ellipsix.net/ext-tmp/cheetah.xml
                > (I hope I picked the right file...) Feel free to take it/use it if you like.

                I can't test it (not a KDE user unfortunately) but I can add it to the
                repo anyways

                > I do wonder if this might be better off being submitted to KDE, though...

                One way or the other, I've added it to the "next" branch in the
                repository and it will go out with the next Community Edition release

                Thanks :)

                Slide, Inc.