[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] py2exe problem

  • Alan Formstone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2009

      Hi,

      I would appreciate if somebody could help me with a little problem I have.

      I have a small app working perfectly with Cheetah, but get the following error after running it through py2exe

      Traceback (most recent call last):

        File "aftgui.pyc", line 252, in OnLaunchTool

        File "Cheetah\Template.pyc", line 1204, in __init__

        File "Cheetah\Template.pyc", line 1492, in _compile

        File "Cheetah\Template.pyc", line 780, in compile

        File "DynamicallyCompiledCheetahTemplate.py", line 18, in <module>

      ImportError: No module named DummyTransaction

      The program was packaged with py2exe using :

      from distutils.core import setup

      from Ft.Lib.DistExt import Py2Exe

      setup(windows=[{"script":"D:/cygwin/home/Lhs/aftools/src/aft.py"}],

                  options = {"py2exe": {"dist_dir": "D:/Program Files/aft/bin"}})

      The Py2Exe import from Ft.Lib.DistExt is due to another py2exe problem I had with 4Suite/Amara

      I spent the last hour googling with no luck and would search this archive but can’t find a way.

      Cheers,

      Alan