[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] [help]I want to add some comments into .tmpl file, who knows how to do?

  • 陈明
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2008
      Hi all,
      I want to comment my cheetah program in .tmpl file.
      From the guideline, I know that
      ## this is comment   --> this will output one line in .py file
      #* ... *#                    --> this will output multi-lines in .py file
      So now I just want to add some comments to the cheetah script itself in .tmpl file, but don't want it to be output to .py file.
      Who Knows How To Do It?
      I will be very appreciated if anyone can give me some help.

      Regards,
      kalaqi