[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] CherryPy and Cheetah

  • James
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2008
      All,

      I've spent the last couple of days poking around and trying to figure
      out a good Python framework to use with a few future web applications
      I'm going to build. I'm really sold on Cheetah for its usability and
      flexibility. Definitely a powerful and simple framework.

      I can't seem to find much information, however, on how to integrate
      CherryPy + Cheetah. I've read quite a number of extremely helpful
      'howtos' that explain how to integrate CherryPy and a other
      frameworks, but have not had much luck finding a comprehensive
      document on how to mix CherryPy and Cheetah.

      Any thoughts? :)

      Thanks!
      - j

    • Christoph Zwerschke
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2008
        James schrieb:
        > I can't seem to find much information, however, on how to integrate
        > CherryPy + Cheetah.

        You can use the TurboCheetah [1] package for utilizing the Buffet
        interface [2] for CherryPy.

        [1] http://pypi.python.org/pypi/TurboCheetah/1.0
        [2] http://projects.dowski.com/projects/buffet

        -- Christoph