[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] Cheetah and JavaScript

  • Jerome Mariette
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2008
      Hi all,
      I'm wondering if it's possible to integrate some Cheetah code into
      Javascript
      or is it only for the HTML part ?
      If not, how to do something dynamic ?
      I'm printing a python list into a combobox, and I would like to print
      something (store in my python application) when a click is detected.

      thx for your help,
      Jerome

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2009
        cheetah
        #raw
        javascript
        #end raw
        cheetah

        On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 12:58 AM, Jerome Mariette <Jerome.Mariette@...> wrote:
        Hi all,
        I'm wondering if it's possible to integrate some Cheetah code into
        Javascript
        or is it only for the HTML part ?
        If not, how to do something dynamic ?
        I'm printing a python list into a combobox, and I would like to print
        something (store in my python application) when a click is detected.

        thx for your help,
        Jerome

        Bidegg worlds best auction site
        http://bidegg.com