[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] how to pass information from a template to the calling program?

  • inhahe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2008
      How would I pass information back from my template to my python
      program? For example let's say the template doesn't include a
      complete webpage, but only part of the webpage, not including the
      "head" section, but I want to define the page's title tag within the
      template, which would then be included in the webpage by the program
      that uses the template.