[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] what does searchList take?

  • inhahe
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29 5:30 PM
      I'm not sure how searchList works.  the documentation didn't clear it up for me. what kinds of things can you put in the searchList?  I know dictionaries work, but what happens if you put an object in the list?

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29 6:16 PM
        It takes anything that is a) supports the mapping protocol (real dicts or
        other objects that emulate dicts) or b) anything that supports
        getattr(obj, name). You can stick almost anything in the searchList.