[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] IRC channel?

  • Juha Tuomala
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hi

      Does cheetahtemplate have an user community
      in IRC? Like quite many projects have in
      freenet.

      Br,

      Tuju

      --
      Ajatteleva ihminen tarvitsee unta.

    • Juha Tuomala
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2007
        On Monday 03 September 2007 17:57:02 Juha Tuomala wrote:
        > Does cheetahtemplate have an user community
        > in IRC? Like quite many projects have in
        > freenet.

        Okay, I've set up an channel to

        irc.freenode.org

        #ctah

        the cheetah is already taken. Feel free to join.

        Tuju

        --
        Ajatteleva ihminen tarvitsee unta.