[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] cheetah 2.0rc8

  • Arash Ferdowsi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2007
      Hi,
      I was wondering if the cheesestop page for cheetah at
      http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/Cheetah/2.0rc8 could be updated to
      include a download link. Unfortunately, without a link to the download
      on this page, setuptools can't install cheetah :(. This poses problems
      because I can't specify Cheetah==2.0rc8 as a requirement. On the other
      hand, the download link for Cheetah 1.0 is correctly specified. Thanks
      in advance!

      --
      Arash Ferdowsi
      Founder, Dropbox