[Cheetahtemplate-discuss] cheetah - how do i use .refreshcaceh() in cheetah

  • anil maran
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
      cheetah - how do i use .refreshcaceh() in cheetah
      the doc is skimpy and doesnt tell more than you can
      use refreshcache
      with id to refresh a cache

      my code in html has

      #cache 30m, id =cachei

      #end cache

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2006
        Hi Anil,
        here's a silly little example:

        >>> from Cheetah.Template import Template
        >>> t = Template('''
        #def test(i)\n
        $i
        #cache id="foo"